Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Working with IN GOD WE TRUST

Since moving to Williamsburg, Brooklyn, I have been a fan of the store In God we trust , it was where I bought my first piece of local jewelry, made by the girls in the shop.
The brand has been steadily growing and now has stores in Manhattan, Williamsburg and Greenpoint, Brooklyn, and it's no wonder with such a great mix of clothing, jewelry and other desirable objects for guys and gals.
So, having seen the quality of the workmanship that goes into all their products, I was delighted when they agreed to work with us at WG Designs, on edging the Dealtry scarves. We love that they are a Brooklyn born company with emphasis kept on all production done in the US and that they support other local designers and artisans, like us!




The scarves have been impeccably finished by the IGWT team, now they are almost ready to share with you.......

....almost! But first here are some of my top picks from the store, I've got my beady on the red top!
1. Top and skirt           2. Key rings           3. Baggu purse          4. High tide skirt


Thanks to Ilana for sharing her friends at IGWT with us, another local designer who does wonderful things.

 Loving the talented ladies of Brooklyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment